Lakis Taverna, Spatachori, Meganissi
Enough chopped Pork
Three coloured Peppers same amount as Pork by volume
Pepper and Oregano
- Marinate Pork in fridge for 5 hours, mixed with the Orange Juice, White Wine, a few of the Peppers, Tomatoes and Onions.
- Fry the fridge mixture for 10-20 minutes in Olive Oil.
- Add Honey.
- Fry the bulk of the Peppers separately.
- Combine Pork mix and Peppers together and cook for a further 10 Minutes.
- Finally add the Feta and Oregano.
- Serve with Potatoes, Rice or chunky Bread. All 3 if you like!